BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Gain access to the NPEN Community Forum which offers unique networking opportunities with others in the field.Connect with other parent educators.
- Learn about parenting education initiatives around the country.
- Identify opportunities for professional development, including workshops, trainings and calls for papers.
- Participate in advancing the field of parenting education by joining one of NPEN’s Committees and working on projects of interest.
- Get informed—and involved—in parenting education initiatives at the local, state, national, and/or international level.
- Have an opportunity to have your web site featured on our NPEN Resources web page.
- Have an opportunity to list events important to all members on NPEN Conferences and Events web page.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
- The yearly fee for an individual membership is $25
- The yearly fee for an organizational membership is $100.00 (includes any 5 members of the organization)
- All memberships run one year from the date of activation and must be renewed annually.
NEW OR RENEWAL, ONLINE OR BY CHECK
After completing and submitting the membership application form, you will be transferred to the payment page if paying online.
If you would like to donate to NPEN, you can do so here.
Download the NPEN brochure (PDF)
FOR MORE INFORMATION…
Please contact NPEN for more information about membership or the NPEN Community Forum.